Recruiter Spotlight - Emma Box


I started my role as recruiter at RDT in June, so I am still fairly new to the surroundings and the people, though I have loved every minute so far. I am in the recruitment team at Outset, a service business that works closely with RDT, so when they needed assistance with some vacancy projects, my 15 years in the recruitment sector came in handy.

My role varies day-to-day, but involves the process of ensuring all current vacancies are up to date and relevant, while also making sure that the right quality of candidates who apply for the job are coming through and being seen. I also try to make myself available for any other help or advice that people may need, whether that be new recruits or staff members.
I particularly enjoy working at RDT because it is a very relaxed environment with wonderful people. The offices also make coming to work that much easier because they’re so modern and colourful, with lots of breakout spaces which allows the collaborative flow that is encouraged at RDT to exist.
In my spare time I am a BIG rugby union follower! I got married in Twickenham Rugby Stadium and spent eight weeks travelling around New Zealand with my husband wearing our wedding outfits to every England game in the 2011 world cup! I also enjoy food and drink, and comedy films.
My favourite joke? That’s easy! Did you hear about the magic tractor that went down the road and turned into a field? Thank you, and good night!

No comments :

Post a Comment